Helmet AGV K-3 SV PLK Glimpse black / yellow
The K-3 SV is an affordable, adaptable helmet with a surprising array of features, including an internal drop-down sun visor, impressive aerodynamic performance, efficient ventilation and an expansive field of vision. The shell is of thermoplastic construction, and the inner liner is of Dry-Comfort fabric.
- Detachable nasal protector.
- Removable chin strap protection.
- Dry-comfort fabrics with hygienic treatment.
- Completely removable and washable 3D interiors.
- Visor GT 2 polycarbonate anti-scratch and anti-fog with 100% protection against UV rays.
- Perimeter Visor Seal PVS system for more efficient perimeter sealing and better insulation of air currents and noise thanks to the location chosen for the edge of the visor.
- New display mechanism with XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) system to remove and replace the screen without tools and in few seconds.
- 2 sizes of HIR-TH thermoplastic resin cap (high strength thermoplastic resin).
- Internal shell made of EPS in 4 sizes.
- Dimensions of the shell and EPS optimized with FEM system (Finite Elements Analisys).
- Ventilation system studied and optimized in the wind tunnel, consisting of 4 front air intakes (3 front and one in the chin rest) and 2 rear exhaust fans.
- Anti-theft ring on the strap.
- The helmet is sold with clear display. The other screens are sold separately.