Helmet HJC RPHA 11 Venom MC1
With the completely new RPHA 11, HJC again establishes new standards for the performance of helmets. Certain additional innovations produce an aerodynamically superior town with excellent ventilation, ultra-afelpado comfort and extremely safe characteristics. In sum, the RPHA 11 shows without a doubt why HJC remains #1 in the world.
- Weight: 1300
- Precision of the upper ventilation control: positive Control mutliposicion of ventilation, that can be operated easily by using gloves.
- Upper ventilation aerodynamics: Shape and location evolved, stylized, lines for air inlet increased.
- New front ventilation: Increase the inlet air, channeling the air refrigerant through an improved circulation.
- Wide screen: Field of view improved fruit of extensive experience of driving in runs.
- Multipoint locking system: Its simple and clear design provides a sealed display extraseguro.
- Redesign of side vents: Input zones that increase the flow of air air and help defrost the screen.
- Sleek design of shell: Its attractive appearance is aerodynamically solid comfort footbed.
- Hook fast emergency: Quickly detachable cheeks to help remove the helmet if emergency.
- Tested in wind tunnel: overpass air flow has been formed in HJC wind tunnel.
- New rear lower exhaust ventilation: Strategically placed to increase hot air flow output.
- P.I.M. Plus: materials of reinforcement - including carbon and hybrid carbono-vidrio-fiber provide impact resistance higher and greater comfort and lightness helmet.
- Removable Chin: Reduces wind noise and prevents the entrance of turbulence
You may also want to: