Helmet LS2 FF390 Breaker Classic blanco / negro
The new full face Breaker is one of the greatest exponents of the LS2 technology applied to a helmet in terms of safety, comfort and design. Suitable for long distances, it is designed for anyone looking to enjoy the freedom to move on two wheels in search of unique experiences without risk. Both its monochrome versions as the graphics have their own character and are created to satisfy demanding tastes.
- KPA: A proprietary blend of polycarbonate, space age thermoplastics and additional materials specifically formulated by LS2, KPA (Kinetic Polymer Alloy) Offers ultra-light weight and high penetration resistance, but with some flexibility for the ultimate in energy dispersion. This special formula meets both ECE 22.05 and DOT requirements.
- 3 Shells
- Certified ECE 22.05
- GR 1400 ± 50
LS2 visors are bulit with 3D Optically Correct "A Class" Polycarbonate, a space-age polymer with high resistance to impact, that avoids distortion and offers maximum clarity.
- Twin Shield System: LS2's drop-down sun shield helps protect the rider's eyes from bright sun, and moves up and out of the way quickly and easily when entering dark tunnels, offering a more comfortable riding experience.
- Quick Release System
- Scratch Resistant: Surface treatment of the visor against small abrasive impact.
- UV Resistant: Treatment of the visor with UV-free clear coating.
- Pinlock 70 Max Vision
- Inner pads removable & washable
- Hypoallergenic: We use hypoallergenic technical fabrics that wick moisture to help keep you cool while you ride.
- Laser-Cut Foam: Multi-density foam is cut using LS2's 3D Laser Technology and formed to fit the curves of the rider's face for a perfect fit with no hot spots.
- Chin Curtain
- Breath Deflector: LS2 Helmets are equipped with a breath deflector to help minimize fogging when the visor is closed and allow the rider to breathe more comfortably when the visor is open.
- Magna-Tech Liner: We use a small magnet to hold the neck roll securely in place while riding.
- Ready for LINKIN Ride Pal
To ensure good protection the helmet must fit your head to perfection, special attention should be paid to the shell shape design and materials to minimize the effects of a possible impact. It is key to obtain a perfect fit to your head from outside to inside, as well as the shell, the configuración of the EPS liner, which should match closely the human head shape.
- Steel Quick Release Buckle
- Emergency Release System: Our emergency release system allows emergency responders to remove the cheek pads from the helmet, allowing extra space to remove the helmet with minimal movement of a fallen rider's head and neck. It is best to have someone hold the helmet to keep it from moving as you remove the pads. Slide your finger into the red loop and pull carefully, slipping the pads free. Slide the cheek pads over the straps and pull them away from the helmet.
- Reinforced Chin Strap
- Metal Security Plate: This small metal triangle is an LS2 exclusive feature and reinforces the attachment of our chinstraps to the shell for extra strength
- Reflective Safety Patch: To increase rider safety at night or in low visibility conditions the neck roll has a reflective safety patch that glows in the light of other vehicle's headlights.
- Multi-Density EPS
- Neck Roll
LS2 helmets feature a Dynamic Flow-through Ventilation. Fully adjustable intake ports and vented EPS work with the rear spoiler and exhaust ports to create a constant, light flow of air helping to keep the rider cool and comfortable.
- Channeled Ports
- Top Vent
- Chin Vent
- Exhaust Port