LS2 MX436 Pioneer Trigger black helmet
If you are a Motocross, a Moto Country or an Endure racer and you do thrill riding you need serious equipment and the PIONEER MX436 delivers! The PIONEER MX436 was developed for professional off-road use in collaboration with our LS2 riders from the Cross, Enduro and Supermotard Championship Series.
- KPA: A proprietary blend of polycarbonate, space age thermoplastics and additional materials specifically formulated by LS2, KPA (Kinetic Polymer Alloy) Offers ultra-light weight and high penetration resistance, but with some flexibility for the ultimate in energy dispersion. This special formula meets both ECE 22.05 and DOT requirements.
- Certified ECE 22.05
- GR 1300 ± 50
- 3 Shells
- Long Oval
LS2 visors are bulit with 3D Optically Correct "A Class" Polycarbonate, a space-age polymer with high resistance to impact, that avoids distortion and offers maximum clarity.
- Twin Shield System: LS2's drop-down sun shield helps protect the rider's eyes from bright sun, and moves up and out of the way quickly and easily when entering dark tunnels, offering a more comfortable riding experience.
- Scratch Resistant: Surface treatment of the visor against small abrasive impact.
- UV Resistant: Treatment of the visor with UV-free clear coating.
- Fog Resistant
- Removable & Washable
- Hypoallergenic: We use hypoallergenic technical fabrics that wick moisture to help keep you cool while you ride.
- Laser-Cut Foam: Multi-density foam is cut using LS2's 3D Laser Technology and formed to fit the curves of the rider's face for a perfect fit with no hot spots.
To ensure good protection the helmet must fit your head to perfection, special attention should be paid to the shell shape design and materials to minimize the effects of a possible impact. It is key to obtain a perfect fit to your head from outside to inside, as well as the shell, the configuración of the EPS liner, which should match closely the human head shape.
- Quick Release Strap: The metal buckle attaches to a high quality safety strap. On the other strap is a ribbed plastic tab. Insert the ribbed plastic tab into the metal buckle. You'll hear a light "clicking" sound. Continue to slide it until you get a comfortable, snug fit. Pull the ribbon on the lever to release. For additional initial adjustment, use the metal slider buckle on the strap with the ribbed plastic tab to take up excess strap.
- Emergency Release System: Our emergency release system allows emergency responders to remove the cheek pads from the helmet, allowing extra space to remove the helmet with minimal movement of a fallen rider's head and neck. It is best to have someone hold the helmet to keep it from moving as you remove the pads. Slide your finger into the red loop and pull carefully, slipping the pads free. Slide the cheek pads over the straps and pull them away from the helmet.
- Reinforced Chin Strap
- Metal Security Plate: This small metal triangle is an LS2 exclusive feature and reinforces the attachment of our chinstraps to the shell for extra strength.
- Multi-Density EPS
LS2 helmets feature a Dynamic Flow-through Ventilation. Fully adjustable intake ports and vented EPS work with the rear spoiler and exhaust ports to create a constant, light flow of air helping to keep the rider cool and comfortable.
- Channeled Ports
- Top Vent
- Chin Vent
- Side Vent
- Exhaust Port