LS2 Valiant FF399 matt black helmet
Wherever you are. Wherever you go. In the city or in the open road. In winter or in summer. The VALIANT is such a versatile helmet that will become part of you. Because it's doubly certified as a Full face and a Open Face helmet. Because of its unbelievable price. Because it only weights 1600r. What more could you ask for? A 180º swing-around chin bar. Excellent lateral visibility. And so comfortable you'll forget you're wearing it.
- KPA: A proprietary blend of polycarbonate, space age thermoplastics and additional materials specifically formulated by LS2, KPA (Kinetic Polymer Alloy) Offers ultra-light weight and high penetration resistance, but with some flexibility for the ultimate in energy dispersion. This special formula meets both ECE 22.05 and DOT requirements.
- 2 Shells
- Long Oval
- Certified ECE 22.05
- Weight: 1700 +/- 50 g
- Twin Shield System: LS2's drop-down sun shield helps protect the rider's eyes from bright sun, and moves up and out of the way quickly and easily when entering dark tunnels, offering a more comfortable riding experience.
- Easy to Exctract the visor
- Scratch Resistant: Surface treatment of the visor against small abrasive impact.
- UV Resistant: Treatment of the visor with UV-free clear coating.
- Air Diffuser
- Pinlock 70 Clear
- Liner Hyper Vent
- Removable and Washable
- Chin Curtain
- Hypoallergenic: We use hypoallergenic technical fabrics that wick moisture to help keep you cool while you ride.
- Laser-Cut Foam: Multi-density foam is cut using LS2's 3D Laser Technology and formed to fit the curves of the rider's face for a perfect fit with no hot spots.
To ensure good protection the helmet must fit your head to perfection, special attention should be paid to the shell shape design and materials to minimize the effects of a possible impact. It is key to obtain a perfect fit to your head from outside to inside, as well as the shell, the configuración of the EPS liner, which should match closely the human head shape.
- Steel Quick Release Buckle
- Reinforced Chin Strap
- Reflective Safety Patch: To increase rider safety at night or in low visibility conditions the neck roll has a reflective safety patch that glows in the light of other vehicle's headlights.
- Multi-Density EPS
- Neck Roll
LS2 helmets feature a Dynamic Flow-through Ventilation. Fully adjustable intake ports and vented EPS work with the rear spoiler and exhaust ports to create a constant, light flow of air helping to keep the rider cool and comfortable.
- Channeled Ports
- 2 Step Front Vent
- Top Vents
- Exhaust Port