SRC System Schuberth C3
SYSTEM OF COMMUNICATION INTEGRATED FOR HELMETS C3, C2 and SCHUBERTH CONCEPT:
- Thanks to the SRC-system, up to three bikers can communicate simultaneously.
- Maximum range of 300 metres, depending on the terrain and eye contact
- Automatic restoration of the connection in case of failure
- Automatic establishment of connection using voice
- Automatic closing of the connection after a silence of 30 seconds, two channels of communication system
PHONE + GPS
The connection between a mobile phone equipped with Bluetooth and the SRC - System™ is very easy to configure. Incoming calls can be accepted by a voice command and using the SRC - System™ system keys. This also applies to navigation devices equipped with Bluetooth. Once the SRC - System™ system is connected to the GPS device, the pilot can receive voice instructions comfortably, through two handsets. (VOX) voice commands allow a very simple control system.
- Most of the MP3 players on the market can be connected to the SRC - System™ through the USB interface system multifunction. If the MP3 device is compatible with Bluetooth A2DP technology, it is not necessary to have any cable.
- Simple connection thanks to the USB
- Easy to handle by using the SRC - System™ System control keys
- Now, with integrated VHF radio, you can listen to their favorite radio stations and be informed of ads on traffic while traveling. Thanks to the RDS function, always selects the strongest signal for the selected frequency, even at high speeds. You can store up to six stations in memory.
- RDS function for automatic tuning
- Programmable by the user thanks to the SRC - System™ system software
- It may be news about traffic while traveling