The T-GP R v2 Waterproof Jacket is a versatile sport riding jacket with class-leading protection, inside and out, which incorporates reinforced poly-fabric zones on the torso for durability and abrasion resistance. With Alpinestars waterproof membrane, zippered air vents for controlled levels of internal cooling plus a removable thermal liner, the T-GP R v2 is fully equipped to deal with a wide range of riding conditions. ISSUE DATE - 8.18 T-GP R v2 WATERPROOF JACKET ALL-WEATHER SPORT RIDING
• Multi-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material in strategic areas.
• Accordion panels on back and elbow help movement and comfort on the bike.
• Stretch panel on cuff for comfort.
• Hook and loop strap on waist adjustment plus snap adjusters on chest and sleeves for improved riding fit.
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
• Two zippered hand pockets for safe storage of small items.
• Printed logo detailing for unique look while reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users.
• 3D injected white reflective PU logo on the chest plus 3D injected PU logo on upper back.
• Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
• Padded areas on sleeves front and rear for improved fit and comfort.
• Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
• Front inner waterproof / document pocket for secure storage.
• Fixed waterproof membrane guaranteed weatherproofing.
• Removable thermal liner with insulated front flap for extended body coverage.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• CLASS-LEADING PROTECTION
• Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Level 2 CE-certified Bio-Air shoulders and elbow protectors.
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders.
• Garment is CE-certified.