A premium adventure touring glove that features an updated design for a more streamlined fit, the Jet Road V2 features a premium GORE-TEX® waterproof and breathable membrane plus PrimaLoft® lining for excellent thermal properties. Incorporating class-leading material engineering and technical innovation, this CE-certified touring glove has a hard polymer knuckle for class-leading protection. ISSUE DATE - 8.18 JET ROAD V2 GORE-TEX® GLOVE WITH GORE® GRIP TECHNOLOGY ROAD RIDING
• Multi-panel full premium leather glove that is anatomically engineered for improved fit and comfort.
• High grade goat skin on palm and thumb, and details on backhand, combined with stretch polyamide fabric and softshell on the backhand.
• Waterproof and breathable GORE GRIP Technology membrane from GORE-TEX®, which features a special layered construction promoting optimum tactility and better dexterity for improved grip.
• Primaloft insulation for excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. The material’s advanced ultra-light fibers trap heat while insulating against cold and are water-resistant for improved thermal performance.
• Stretch fourchettes and sidewall and leather accordions on finger tips increase flexibility and fit while allowing for an extended range of hand movement.
• PU coated reinforcement zones on thumb and palm for durability.
• Synthetic leather reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zone provide abrasion resistance on key impact zones.
• Reinforcements consisting of aramid fiber and polyamide for abrasion resistance performance for fourth finger.
• Integrated padding on fingers for fit and comfort.
• Reflective piping on backhand and fingers make the rider more visible to other road users.
• Touch screen compatible fingertips for use with smart devices such as mobile phones and sat navs.
• PU knuckle protection offers class-leading protection without impeding hand flex or movement.
• Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger-bridge prevents contortion and separation of the fingers in the event of impact slide.
• Long cuff design for extended coverage and to form hermetic seal with jacket.
• CE-certified (CAT II Level 1).